Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Little League Baseball

A short while ago I shot some video of my son Alex playing baseball for his team, Dewitt Grey. He has played 6 games in the last 2 weeks, so that should explain the lack of posting on my part lately. They are 6-0 and Alex is having a pretty decent year at the plate.

Here are a few video clips from his game on June 11, 2007. Bear in mind that I shot these with the video function on my not-so-expensive digital camera, but they still turned out OK.

At bat #1 - Alex lines a base hit to right field

At bat #2 - First pitch base hit

At bat #3 - Alex walks, then scores from first on the next hitter's RBI double

I'm out-

KWass

2 comments:

Darrin Wassom said...

Alex rocks!! Tell him we are proud of him and hope to catch one of his games!

Uncle Darrin and Aunt Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great but you suck.