Monday, November 19, 2007

And The New Name Is . . . Vox Acerbus

I finally came up with something I consider not only accurate, but borderline clever.

Vox acerbus, loosely translated, is "bitter voice", and who's more bitter than me?

Now, I've been asked on more than one occasion, "why are you so damn bitter?". And the answer is quite simple: it's none of your damn business, and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

Not really. I just like to say that. Although, technically, I wrote it, but if you want to argue semantics, then you can just take your ass down the road by clicking the "next blog" link at the top of this page.

Not really. But sometimes, you need to be taken down a notch and be told, straight out, that you are not the cat's ass like you think, and that's what I'm here for. Most of the time, I am right, and you are not.

Not really. But that goes without saying doesn't it? You want to be right? Then write your own blog. You want to be wrong? Then keep reading mine.

Not really. But you keep coming back, right? Why? I'll tell you. Because I am the vinegar in your sugary world. Remember my rant about the coloring books? It's true. Without a little sour, the sweetness becomes to much to bear.

Think of me as your own personal Col. Nathan Jessep. Because my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves boredom. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this blog. You need me on this blog. And I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very blog that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you take up a blog, and write a post.

Really.

I'm out-
KWass

2 comments:

Don said...

Shut up and post your weekly listening so i can put a playlist together and listen along, too.

KWass said...

Don't rush me. It took me 18 months to name this thing, and you want fresh content?

You can't threaten me and then sleep soundly. You will spend the next few weeks in sleep debt as you wonder when I will exact my revenge.

KWass