Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Basement Bike Experiment 2010 - Day 14

Happy Valentine's Day, and what better way to celebrate the holiday of hearts by riding your bike in an effort to avoid a myocardial infarction.

Today was short and sweet. I only needed 5.9 miles to make my goal of 50 for the week. To be honest, I don't think I could have gone much more than that today. It was my third consecutive day, and I rode this morning following a semi-intense ride last night. As of now, I will celebrate President's Day tomorrow by not getting in the saddle.

Time: 28:39

Distance: 6.06 miles

Avg. speed: 12.7 mph

Max speed: 20.5 mph

Music: Perfect Circle - aMotion

Relevant lyric: "Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed"

____________________

Cumulative Experiment stats:

Time: 6:22:37

Distance: 82.79 miles

____________________

I bought a new pair of jeans today and they were a size smaller than the ones I've been wearing. That's a small affirmation, but I'll take it.

Enjoy the holiday.

I'm out-
KWass

No comments: