Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Basement Bike Experiment 2010 - Day 3

Stubborn pride is all that got me through tonight, because this one kicked my ass.

Maybe I should have taken a night off instead of forcing the issue, but after 2 years (more than that, really) of taking nights off, I am afraid I will lose this momentum if I do that.

Suck it up, buttercup. What do we love? PAIN!

Time: 36:08

Distance: 7.77 miles

Avg. speed: 12.9 mph

Max. speed: 18.3 mph

Music: Nik Kershaw - You've Got to Laugh

Relevant lyric: "That's the limit, that's enough"

I did manage to squeeze in a few steps today as well. Not great, but better than none, and more than I ever used to do.

Pedometer count: 7873

And, as promised, I stepped on the scale this morning. I was naked. I bought it several years ago and it's not even digital, but it will suffice until I get one of those high tech baddies that measure you down to the ounce.

Weight: 222 lbs

Weight will be more of a weekly stat. Sadly, 222 is actually the lightest I've been in a while. I am Fat Bastard.

Tomorrow I will begin calculating cumulative stats and averages, because how cool will it be to look at this a few months from now and see a big ass number for total miles?

I'm out-
KWass

No comments: