Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Basement Bike Experiment 2010 - Day 7

What a difference a day makes. I felt great on the bike today. In fact, the only real reason I stopped was because I couldn't sit in the saddle anymore. Yes - my ass hurt. Fat ass - skinny bike seat. I'll let you figure it out. It was by far the longest and farthest ride of the experiment, and hopefully it is a sign of things to come.

Time: 49:34

Distance: 10.13 miles

Avg. speed: 12.2 mph

Max. speed: 24.7 mph

Music: Owl City - Maybe I'm Dreaming

Relevant lyric: "It's cheap transportation to a new destination"
_____________________

Cumulative Experiment stats:

Time: 2:33:10

Distance: 32.62 miles

______________________

After week 1, I am pretty happy overall, and I look forward the mileage numbers increasing.

I'm out-
KWass

No comments: